There are billions of people who have never heard the name of Jesus Christ, and who will die without hope. Churches want to reach the world’s unreached. They want to make a measurable impact in regions that need the gospel most.
That is where AIMS comes in. AIMS is a strategic network of international ministry leaders and missions experts who connect churches with strategies to reach the unreached.
Here’s how we do it:
- We provide training for strategic cross-cultural ministry designed to make a lasting impact.
- We help churches and individuals “adopt” the world’s least reached people, with the goal of establishing church planting movements in their midst.
- We help build alliances with other churches, agencies, and individuals who will partner with them in the region they have chosen.
- We partner with and train national missionaries to plant churches among the unreached people in their region.
AIMS is uniquely equipped to accomplish these objectives:
- Since 1985, AIMS has trained over 170,000 pastors and leaders worldwide to engage in cross-cultural ministry and church-planting movements among the world’s least reached people groups.
- Since 1985, AIMS national partners have planted more than 51,000 churches.
- As a result, an estimated 34.3 million people have heard the Gospel, most for the first time, and approximately 3.1 million people have found Christ.
Out of these rich experiences over the past three decades, AIMS has developed strategic mission epicenters in key nations on all 6 continents. These epicenters exist in high-priority locations where there is extreme need and extreme potential for regional transformation. The “strategic alliances” in these areas help to coordinate the many regional church planting efforts, ensuring that no team has to work alone.
AIMS also trains indigenous churches in these epicenters and all over the world. We teach them how to reach the unreached in their own nations through fervent prayer, sacrificial giving, sending, partnering with other churches, and assisting others to do the same.
AIMS exists to empower western churches to take the Gospel where it has never gone, and to mobilize strategic partners to proclaim the Kingdom of God to the remaining unreached people groups around the world. We believe that if the church works together, we can see the “Great Commission” become the “Great Completion.”